Saturday, April 18, 2009

Promise to keep updated

I am going to try and keep this updated more often, life was pretty crazy this winter with me being sick and all that was going on. So keep your eyes out for more updates and fun pictures because summer is just starting and we have lots and lots planned. Kailey just started taking Karate and I am going to try and get some pictures up of her doing that and she is starting dance lessons and swimming lessons and everything else. Plus we have a huge camping trip planned to Henry's Lake in May. An entire week,dont know if I can handle it!!! Anyways, keep your eyes out!!!

1 comment:

JoshuaNsd said...

Just a quick hello from the wayward brother Joshua. I hope all is well for you in potatoe land.
San Diego is great and sunny as always.
We are looking forward to seeing you this summer.
Take care,
Joshua